Nunu Jungle season 8- Self analysis learning


Disclaimer- I am not a pro, I am just explaining my process of learning. I am also using Nunu season 8, since he is suppose to be the strongest jungler in 8.2/8.3, I don't have to make my life harder by playing the weakest jungler, I am already bad enough! This video is for gamers that want to improve, not just be entertained. If you want pro tips or to be entertained please visit my channel and check out some of the featured channels for that! My channel is focused on offering reflective peer to peer learning. Learn from my mistakes and I can learn from your critiques. We can grow together!

Nunu Jungle Season 8 | Support build | Korean Server- League of Legends

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain
Nunu jungle season 8- Korean Support Build


Patch 8.2 came out for League of Legends and with it, a hyped up monster. Nunu got buffed and all over Youtube people have talked about how he is broken with the highest win rate in Korea. Well I live in Korea and play on the Korean server only, so I thought I would see what all the hype was about.

Now I am not a pro player or high elo player, if you didn't know already. I actually just hit level 30 yesterday and I am preparing for placements. So I wanted to see for myself if nunu jg season 8 was truly busted in the hands of a rookie. After 20 games, I learned a lot. The video in this blog is from the first couple of games I played. I wondered...how many games did Nightblu3 or SRO have to play to make their op videos? Because in the hands of a noob, I was not feeling this overwhelming power. I tried to copy them and all that resulted was feeding.

So I ignored what I saw from the pros and went about it in a different way. I picked up the most popular build, I am not even going to pretend that I know what is the most optimal spec for each champion, not yet at least. And with this build I went into the fray. After losing 3 games in a row I took a break and re watched all of the painful losses again. But I focused on specific mistakes that I made throughout all the games and then spent a good amount of time thinking about what approach I would have to take to make sure that I didn't make those mistakes again. 

After laying out a new play I put it into action and won the next game. It was a win with none of the mistakes I made in the first 3 games, but with new mistakes that I didn't even think of. But I continued to win 6 games in a row. Each win presented new mistakes, but these were mistakes that were about making okay decisions, they were not about making the wrong decision. So now I will analyze my 6 wins and figure out how I can turn my okay decisions into the best decisions. Nunu s8 has a lot of potential once you get the hang of it!

Win streak after making corrections from self analysis

To be continued...

Also I have not fully mastered this whole blog thing, so if you like what I am doing here please follow me and share my content! The support really helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rank1 Korean Kha'zix Main vs Lee | Season 8 |Gameplay- League of Legends

Coaching- Saucy1 D5 EUW Kha'Zix Main Game 2

KhaZix jungle Dark Harvest How to Comeback...카직스